- National Suicide and Crisis Hotline- Dial 988 / (Veterans) press 1
- Copline - An Officers’ Life Line - 1 (800) 267-5463
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration Helpline - 1 (800) 662-4357
- National Hopeline Network - 1 (800) 442-4673
- Veterans Crisis Line - 1 (800) 273-8255
- FEMA HELPLINE - 1 (800) 621-3362
STATE LINE-OF-DUTY DEATH BENEFITS
State line-of-duty deaths benefits vary from state to state. Contact your State Workers’ Compensation Administration for further information.
It could take up to 2 years for families to receive federal benefits.
With our help, you can focus on honoring your fallen hero instead of worrying about the logistics. We are committed to ensuring that these families receive the support they need during their time of grief. Our guide will focus on providing the best charity to the families of fallen officers.
Download our Guide now and see the reliable charity for fallen officers for you